Associates One Stop Shop
Latest Properties For Sale & To LeaseVIEW ALL PROPERTIES »
LOCATION: GLENTHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
PRICE: £49,500 FOT
LOCATION: Royal Arms Hotel Restaurant, Sutton Cheney CV13 0AG
PRICE: £21 Adults & £15 children under 14
LOCATION: YEOFORD, DEVON
PRICE: £450,000 All Serious Offers Considered
Website Linked Businesses, Advertisements and EPC's
We intend that the information displayed about properties and businesses on our website or any other "linked" website to comprise as an advertisement. These advertisements should not be regarded as constitute property particulars. We ask you to contact GA-SELECT directly to gain further information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.
The Current Market: Business Valuation
- GA Select are now offering to arrange for one of our highly experienced Directors to visit your premises and provide you with a professional Opinion as to the latest Market value of your Business.
This will enable you to measure the value of your particular business to your Pub Co should you wish to buy your Pub from them. We can even put you in touch with finance sources to assist you with this.
- We will provide you with a confidential written report as to the value of a freehold free house along with an opinion as to the "bricks and mortar" value enabling you to make the decision as to just how much you should be offering, is it affordable and would it be beneficial to you?
- You will be surprised just how reasonable our services are and of course the fee is claimable back against your taxation liability including the VAT.
- "Expert witness" support is also available for partnership “buy outs” and unfortunate marriage split ups. Phone now for a no-obligation quote 01530 414140
GA SELECT 01530 41 41 40
Let's Reflect on the Real “HOW IT IS”
Today, we find ourselves in a much more positive environment than we have experienced for many years.
Instead of daily reports of doom and gloom and the cynic’s death knell for the industry, we now have daily reports of positive performance, new companies, prize winning licensees and growing markets within the sector, such as traditional real ales and craft cider.
We reported our optimism in the sector back in 2008, and each year since, despite the doom mongers. We are pleased that our faith in the sector and predictions have been proven correct. The pub industry is part of our DNA mostly thanks to our hard working publicans and their families
We believe in it, we promote it, we enjoy it, live and breathe it.
Let us hope that the few remaining negative issues get resolved soon and we see even more positive news of a UK business sector that employs tens of thousands and contributes billions of pounds to the UK GDP.
The bad news is behind us. We have all heard the bad news about the licensed trade almost ad nausea over the past years.
- The smoking ban
- The duty escalator raising taxes above inflation
- Wages and power costs rising above inflation
- The general recession inhibiting spending power
- Off sales undercutting the price of on sales
But well run pubs have coped with this and have been announcing increased like-for-likes in the managed sector and improved like-for-likes in the tenanted/leased sectors.
So what are the positives of this year?
- Pubcos have out performed the FTSE 100
- The ALMR announced that small owner/run companies increased like-for-like sales by 4.9%
- The ALMR announced that the running costs of a public house have stabilized
- Less pubs are closing (down from 40 to 6 per week) the elimination of unviable pubs improves the potential of those that remain.
- 71% of public house tenants said they were happy with their landlord
GA SELECT 01530 41 41 40
New GA Select office opensQuality instructions sought within the South West of England also taking in the South Coast Counties through to The City of London.
GA–SELECT has appointed the well known and highly experienced trade figure Steve Culverhouse FBII to represent the firm. Having only taken our 1st new instruction in July we achieved the following sale (see Done Deals)
SOMERSET COUNTRY INN SALE COMPLETED IN JUST 24 DAYS! GA Select have negotiated the sale to completion of The Blue Ball Inn, Triscombe just 24 days after the instruction to sell the well-known Somerset country inn was received with a 1st viewing with offer accepted in 2 days.
More such instructions await a hungry registered and qualified client bank. Remember, we operate on NO-SALE-NO-FEE understanding and unlike most Business Agencies we DO NOT TAKE UPFRONT FEES.
If you would like to talk to Steve phone our Head Office 01530 41 41 40 and we will arrange for him to come out to see you.
Residential Retirement VillagesAssisted living – The way of the future
- With a population with an ever increasing life expectancy the pressure is on to provide solutions to the problems of living longer. Later Living and Assisted Living apartments and specialized residential gated villages will be part of that solution. The NHS will also be under pressure and this will also need to be addressed.
- Most local authorities and the National Government have strategies to support people to live independently however both nursing homes and residential homes have failed to progress as rapidly as expected. Independently run and financed “drop in centre’s” will resolve some of the pressure on the NHS and more and more people will be “down sizing” from family homes to apartments , penthouses and bungalows within gated secure communities.
- Due to this GA-SELECT has a number of clients with requirements from larger “village sites” to .6 of an acre for a small but well presented apartment block for 10 to 12 assisted flats. Redundant pub and social clubs make idea locales for these types of properties. 6 acres will provide a residential care home with 85 + apartments, drop in medical centre and circa 20 quality assisted dwellings. If you have a site that you believe fills the criteria give our offices a call for a no obligation confidential discussion.
GA SELECT 01530 41 41 40
Independant Full Commercial Finance
- As the UK’s leading commercial finance broker specialising in the licensed and hospitality sector we have access to exclusive products and lenders.
- We have been working closely with a wide variety of funding sources including, banks, building societies, private lenders, investors and breweries since the 1980s.
- We are an independent partnership and thus have the ability to work purely on behalf of our clients.
- We pride ourselves on giving the best possible advice, even if that means turning a case down if we do not believe it to be viable.
- Being trusted is important to us, that’s why our finance broker has been approved for the BIIBSA (British Institute of Innkeepers Business Accreditation Scheme) and we are full members (since 1997) of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers.
- We only ever charge a fee when we’re successful and all of our clients have A FREE initial consultation and appraisal.
- By working closely with clients, lenders and other professionals our customers have a better chance of completing a purchase or refinance than those of other brokers or who approach their banks direct.
- We have the highest success rate with our primary lender of any intermediary in the UK, across all business sectors.
- Over the years we have supplied extensive advice and case studies to the hospitality trade press as well as being invited by a number of lenders to assist them in writing their policy for the licensed trade.
- We are able to assist with the purchase of premises or business, equipment, vehicles and can offer a variety of other savings across the finance markets.
- We provide a monthly newsletter with information about funding, the market etc. Please call the office for further details.
- We are full members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers and subscribe to their code of conduct. We are members of the professional advisors panel of BIIBAS.
GA SELECT 01530 41 41 40
Commercial Property Solicitors
- With more than 20 years experience of acting for licensees in the acquisition, financing and disposals of pubs, clubs and hotels we should be the first point of contact for all your legal needs.
- We have acted for hundreds of licensee clients both buying and selling freehold properties. We have been acting for licensees since 1987. Our in-depth knowledge of the marketplace and licensed trade, paired with our technical expertise makes us the perfect choice to act for you.
- Our team takes a very practical and proactive approach in getting the deal done.
- Whether you are new to the pub trade and need advice on drinks ties, licensing legislation and what to expect or you are a seasoned professional we have the right team to work with you in achieving your goals.
- Providing a personal, friendly and efficient service at completive prices, we take pride in our customer service and reputation.
- Liquor Licenses
- Corporate & Commercial
- Wills & Probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)
- Family Law
Additional legal services offered by us include:
GA SELECT 01530 41 41 40
Freehold Sites with Change of Use Potential
- Our associate has over 30 years in the property market, across all sectors of the industry.
- Our associate has acted on behalf of Punch Taverns PLC, and Greene King.
- Now brings his expertise to the sale of more challenging pub and Licensed premise sites.
- He can ‘tap into’ a wealth of talent, to assess, promote, progress and complete on sites with potential for redevelopment, or a change of use.
- The team at GA Select are expert at getting premises delicensed, where appropriate.
- We have the skill set to unlock the potential in your pub, all you need do is call or email us.
- Redundancy, Lifestyle change, semi retirement or ‘because I want to’.
- More and more people are looking at buying a lifestyle business in mainland europe, but are put off by the red tape.
- GA Select now have an Associate based in Southern France, who can offer expert advice on both the buying and selling process.
- We are able to assist with the purchase of a licensed property for you, or can sell your existing business, if you have decided to move back to the UK or vice versa.